Atos is the Worldwide IT Partner of the Olympic & Paralympic Games, leading the technology effort for the staging of the Games.
As the Worldwide IT Partner Atos is delivering the IT backbone behind the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Providing integration and systems management services, IT security and key Games applications.
We have fulfilled a key role in the digital transformation for the Olympic Games. Turning the Games securely into the most connected and digital enabled experience to date with increasing demands on increasingly sophisticated technology solutions and integrated strategies.
“Technology is critical to the success of each Olympic Games. We are delighted that we will be able to continue to rely on Atos and their vast experience to deliver flawless, innovative IT services.”
Thomas Bach, IOC President
Latest from Rio
Stories of the Games
For both athletes & businesses, breakthrough moments are the result of unique instances, and together they build the journey to success. As the trusted Worldwide IT Partner of the Olympic Games, we strive to make every breakthrough moment possible and lead to a successful transformation.
Such moments are presented in a collection of short ‘Stories of the Games’ from Atos
News and media
Atos issues press releases on key milestones across building, testing and delivering the technology systems to deliver flawlessly the largest sports IT contract in the world.
What we deliver
As Worldwide IT Partner, Atos is providing the massive and incredibly complex IT systems and solutions that are vital to the success of the Games:
- We design, build, integrate and operate the complex infrastructure - that will link together all the systems and competition plus non-competition venues.
- We manage the critical systems that support the planning and operations of the vital functions for staging the Olympic Games: volunteer management, workforce management, accreditation, sport entries and qualification.
- We relay event results and athlete information to fans and media around the world in real-time.
- We ensure end to end IT security for the critical IT systems.
- Cloud has definitely made it into the squad for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. For the first time in a Summer Games, the core planning systems will be delivered over the cloud including the systems for accreditation, sport entries & qualification and workforce management as well as the volunteer portal. The Rio 2016 cloud computing solution is delivered in partnership with other technology partners.
The legacy of our work for the Games can go further with additional all-round IT expertise to help our customers on their digital journey to success:
- Multi Supplier Integration (SIAM)
- Analytics and Complex Data
- Customer Experience
Our Partnership with the IOC
Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has been involved in all previous Olympic Games since 1989. The contract, recently renewed to 2024, with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) is the world’s largest sports related IT contract.
We bring people, process, and technology together for the International Olympic Committee and earning its trust as a consistent, reliable IT partner delivering flawless and innovative IT services on time and within budget.
Свържете се с нас
Your Business Technologists!